Conception help

MrsB2011

Reaction score
Hi all,
Please don’t judge as I tell my story i need help. I have just found out I’m pregnant LMP 5th Oct cycle 27 days. I had unprotected sex with my husband on 13,16,17th Oct but I had sex with an old fling on 19th using a condom it popped and he withdrew immediately he didn’t ejaculate and only lasted minutes. I’m a wreck with worry who the father is, my story isn’t the best and I don’t want any nasty comments but everyone makes mistakes (following an argument) Is there any chance the baby could be the other mans?

Given he didn't ejaculate you should be okay. DH and I used withdrawal for 5 years without an oops and had friends (who didn't have fertility trouble like us) who successfully withdrew for 7 years. I would say chances are exceedingly low that it's not your husband's!

Given he didn't ejaculate you should be okay. DH and I used withdrawal for 5 years without an oops and had friends (who didn't have fertility trouble like us) who successfully withdrew for 7 years. I would say chances are exceedingly low that it's not your husband's!

Thank you for your reply I was hoping that since we DTD on what looks likely to be ovulation dates I hope it works out. Will my dating scan help determine dates?

I would say you ovulated around 18th so it could be either. It’s likely to be your husbands as the other guy didn’t ejaculate however you can’t be sure xx

Thank you for your reply I was hoping that since we DTD on what looks likely to be ovulation dates I hope it works out. Will my dating scan help determine dates?

The days that you BD'd are all very close together, so I doubt that the dating scan will help determine the O date too much. My babe was 3 days ahead by the dating scan and there is no way that I ovulated that much earlier, babe just grew quick.

You likely have nothing to worry about. Agreeing with BelleNuit, I used the pull out method for many years and with different partners prior to marriage without any scares.

Agreed with everyone. Dating won’t be of any use with the timing being so close, but the odds are really in hub’s favor given the fling didn’t ejaculate. Also what condom did you use? A lot of them have a lube or spermicide or are generally inhospitable to sperm.

Agreed with everyone. Dating won’t be of any use with the timing being so close, but the odds are really in hub’s favor given the fling didn’t ejaculate. Also what condom did you use? A lot of them have a lube or spermicide or are generally inhospitable to sperm.

It was a durex condom. I don’t think many contain spermicide now.

Every app or calculation I do shows ovulation on either the Tuesday or Wednesday as does the app based on past 3 cycles

Honestly I put my cycles into FF for years and always thought I ovulated on day 13/14 because that’s what it said since I had 27/28 day cycles. Then I started temping and found out my lp is 12 days and all this time I was ovulating on cd 15-17. So you really can’t rely on an app.

Yeah I don’t think they do but you would be hard pressed to find one without lubricant which research has shown impedes movement and can kill sperm.

I still bank on husband but stranger things have happened

Thank you, I feel in my gut it’s my husbands but i know there’s no guarantee. Unfortunately I’m now having to assess my options I can’t cope with the stress much longer

Might be worth just coming clean but i’m A single mom fighting my asshole ex in court so maybe not take relationship/life advice from me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->