• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

conception readings too many to count and all different??

Gemmamumof2

mummy of 2 ttc 3rd x
Reaction score
NOW im super confused..

had readings ad none really stick together to point me to believe one over the other - whats veryones experiences?

jenny renny - December 2010 bfp
gail - march 2011 conception
jane - july 2011
amie - june 2011

i did jennys last in hope she'd say what sum1 else put so i have a better idea whos right but made me even more confused

I had a reading from Gail yesterday saying I am expected to get a BFP in Jan 2011 and I will conceive at xmas, I ovulate at xmas so am hoping that is true !
I have also brought a reading from Ruby and one from Joanne and I am waiting for the readings to be emailed to me !
I have no idea who to believe though. I basically just get them for some fun and also for some reassurance (wether true or not) when I am feeling it is going to take me years to get a BFP, it just keeps me positive.
I can't find Jane or Aimee, where did you get their readings from ?

I've had a few but my fave are Gail and Sandra's.

Gail said she sees a conception of Dec/Jan with a little boy, and Sandra says she sees a conception of this month, and is drawn to the 24th. The 24th is my next predicted fertile days! Which would give me a BFP in Dec, that's where Gail's slots. Sandra also says a little boy :)

Where did you get Sandra from ?

Aimee said April 2011 with a Girl, she was very brief ! Gail was a lot more in depth !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"