Concerned about my Early Ovulation.

Heatherga2015

Reaction score
I am concerned……I started my period on 3/17/2015 it lasts for 4 days, I average a 29 cycle, well this is my first time using OPKs(Clear Blue (not advanced) ) so I felt kind of crampy on my right side and was have been checking my cm every day since period stopped and I was noticing first it was school glue then it started to get school glue mixed with ewcm then on CD 10 it was EWCM with the crampy on right side so for shits and giggles I took a test and WOW a Smiley Face, we BD’d but I was wondering is this too early to ovulate and conceive?

I think it's fine and normal to ovulate anytime between 10-16 days before your next period.

I have a 24 day cycle and ovulate on cd10.

It just means you have a longer LP which gives the egg longer to stick if it gets fertilised. I know sometimes you can have an issue if it's early and your period is very short so the egg has less time to mature, but you could always ask your doctor if you are concerned.

I think it's fine and normal to ovulate anytime between 10-16 days before your next period.

I have a 24 day cycle and ovulate on cd10.

It just means you have a longer LP which gives the egg longer to stick if it gets fertilised. I know sometimes you can have an issue if it's early and your period is very short so the egg has less time to mature, but you could always ask your doctor if you are concerned.

Thank you, i was like wow i thought i was ovulating like cd 14-16 but i have been wrong all this time....maybe why i haven't been able to concieve......fx that everything will be ok and i have me a christmas baby.

When DH and I were TTC baby #1, I always assumed that I O'd around CD14, since I have a very regular 28/29 day cycle. We were Bd'ing around CD13-15 every month but were unsuccessful for the first 4 cycles.

Then, I used a Clearblue digital OPK (not the advanced) for the first time and, to my surprise, I got my smiley on CD 10! We BD'd that night and the following night and conceived. So, it seems I ovulated on either CD 10 or 11. The pregnancy went great and we have a very happy and healthy 2 and a half year old little girl :) Best of luck to you! :dust:

When DH and I were TTC baby #1, I always assumed that I O'd around CD14, since I have a very regular 28/29 day cycle. We were Bd'ing around CD13-15 every month but were unsuccessful for the first 4 cycles.

Then, I used a Clearblue digital OPK (not the advanced) for the first time and, to my surprise, I got my smiley on CD 10! We BD'd that night and the following night and conceived. So, it seems I ovulated on either CD 10 or 11. The pregnancy went great and we have a very happy and healthy 2 and a half year old little girl :) Best of luck to you! :dust:

Ohhhhh you made me so happy that i got teary eyed.:happydance::cry:

thank you that gives me some hope on this month, its been eight years since our last child was born and we never have tryed to Not get pregnant, maybe it was just never the right time
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"