Concerned about this month's cycle

fiskating87

Reaction score
So, a couple of weekends ago I had a cold. You can see it in my temperatures just after AF. Then this Monday, we went to the beach and I got pretty badly sunburned, but rather than spike up my temperatures, they've been lower than I would have expected. But what is really weirding me out is the slow and steady rise over the last 4 days. Fertility Friend hasn't stated that I've ovulated yet and I'm currently on Day 18.

What I'm worried about is if I might be having an anovulatory cycle because of my cold and sunburn. Or am I just freaking out for no reason?

Here's my chart for the month so far (if I've done the attachment right).

Attachments

• ff.png
    ff.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 7
Well, FF has finally said I ovulated on day 18. But gee, thanks for the support of a new member-- really made me feel welcome to receive no replies whatsoever. :(

That sucks,

I hardly get replies too - hang in there, we can buddy up if you want

Sorry. I don't temp, so I don't really know how to help. Good luck!

I've had that before in one month, and i think in fertility friend somewhere there is a Q&A bit and i think its called a slow riser.

But a while ago on fertility friend when I went back to check that month, the ovulation indication red bars had disappeared from it, so not sure if that means my one was anovulatory.

I don't think that having a cold or sunburn would cause a anovulatory cycle. I think women can just have them at any point and if yours did turn into that it would be coincidental. You only need to worry if you start to have anovulatory cycles regularly.

Good luck with your tww :dust:

Regardless of what happened, it is not uncommon for women to an anovulatory cycle every now and then. It is also not uncommon for women to ovulate any day in a wide range cycle days each month. Amy little thing can throw our bodies out of whack. Especially illnesses.

Thanks for the responses. I'm due for AF today but had a high temp this morning so I'm a little hopeful.

Just FYI -- I'm pretty new here myself, and also struggle with getting replies. I've found that if I had trouble on a particular thread with getting people to reply there are a few things I can do.

I can repost at a later time, when more (or less) people may be on the boards. More people means there are more chances to reply, but it also probably means there are a lot of active threads and yours gets pushed pretty low very quickly before someone who might reply can see it.

Another tip is changing up the title on the thread. It sounds silly, but I can ask the same question in two different threads with different titles and one will get more replies. I think the title plays into how many people end up clicking on your thread, and thereby increasing/decreasing your chances of a reply.

Also, if you aren't having any luck in a particular section (like TTC#1), try putting it out there in another section (like TTC).

Hoping AF doesn't get you today!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"