Concerned and would like advice Cycle Day 108.. two days of spotting?

TabbiCat

Reaction score
This is the longest ive ever had to wait. 108 days since last period and started spotting two days ago. It was extremely light and now nothing.
I haven't taken a pregnancy test in a few weeks because ive given up on that idea. I went do the docs last week because I was having weird pains and feeling sick for like a month. I was told I had a UTI and It could be what was making me sick, but she said the uti was "barely anything"?? They also did a pregnancy test but never told me the results so I took that as it was negative.

I got a pap and everything is perfect. A week after the pap and after the antibiotics is when I started to have the spotting. I was so excited thinking the UTI was causing the delayed period and now that is was cured I was getting my period. But nothing has come from it.

I think I might have an ovarian cyst on the left.. I don't know the right words to describe the "pain" but like a light throbbing/poking pain every so often. If I poke around on my belly I swear it is a little tender and more stiff on the left by my lower hip. And when I'm pushing on it I can feel a sensation in my bladder even when its empty.

I am wanting to go get a CBC (complete blood count?) but I don't know if it could tell them if I have a cyst of not. Ive been off the depo shot since December so I understand my cycles will be wacky, I'm just unsure if what my body is trying to tell me is from something more serious.

I would appreciate any advice :)

I have PCOS Hun, I got diagnosed by the doctors with a scan. I had (and still do now) pains in my 'ovaries'. Irregular and very long cycles. I've recently come off the mirena coil so time will tell with me!!

Fingers crossed, go ask your doctor for a scan Hun xx

Thanks for replying, that's what I'm starting to think I have. I actually called the doc yesterday to get checked out and have a CBC done.

Just thought I'd give an update. I'm 11 weeks pregnant!! Are used to dollar tree test middle of the day and got a positive went to the doctor the same day and my hCG was 29! So the sensitivity of the cheap tests are just as good as the expensive ones :) good luck to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->