Confession

Sherileigh

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Sheri and I'm addicted to buying cloth diapers! :happydance:
I think it's because I'm still in a place I can't buy myself any clothes....and it's so easy to buy them online! I have an addiction! I can justify it as I'm still building up my supply...but how will I stop?? :blush:

Can I join? :cry:

My name is Laura, and I too am addicted to buying cloth nappies.

andd me even tho we dont have a baby bunker yet :( sutpid uterus i hate it :( x

Aw ThatGirl...sending you lots of :dust: hope your baba comes along very soon so you have a lovely little bum to put in your fluff stash xxxxx

Ps, I adore your name choices! :baby:

thanks hunny....... i need preemie nappies due to my uterus wont be able to carry a babby ful term

*stands up* :hi: my names Donna and i to am addicted to bum fluff:blush: i try to fund my addiction but hard times have hit so i am selling my dh to fund said addiction due to fluff pushers, i am making my own atm and it is going ok but not as good as the real stuff * whispers* if anyone knows any good dealers let me know :haha: it is getting so bad i'm thinking of sellin my body to fund bum fluff hehehe :wacko:

lol theres no way to stop it unfortunately.......once it starts theres no going back ......muahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

lol theres no way to stop it unfortunately.......once it starts theres no going back ......muahahahahahahahahahahaha !!

selling my body or bum fluff? :haha:

:rofl:

Dee - what are you doing up at 4:20?!?!?! Surely not dreaming about new fluff??? Edit: Aw hun, just read your post if FBC - hope Mr H is feeling better...trust your mummy instincts and get him to that doctors! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->