Confession.......

Donna79x

Mummy to Rihanna Paige x
Reaction score
........ my likle one as not spent a whole night in my bedroom yet... she just wouldn't settle in the first few weeks and loves her pram which is also a sleeping pram if ya know what I mean.

She screamed every time I put her in the moses basket in my room and every time, after trying for 3-4 hours, i brought her down put her in her pram (its heavy) and away she would go....

Well last week I bought her a crib from Kiddicare and so far she as slept in it a few morning while I have been getting showered/dressed, for about an hour or so....

SO TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT....Going to put her down after her 10pm feed and hope she settle...

Please wish me loadsa luck as so tired from last night (bad night due to wind).

Fingers and Toes crossed xx :dohh: :rofl:

Good luck, hope she sleeps better tonight!!

xx

Well she as been asleep in my room for the last 30 mins ..... still got fingers n toes crossed, n arms n legs and eyes lol !!! xx Thanks ladies.... heres to another 8 hours of this.............

Sorry hun only just read this thread...how did it go??...was it a good night? x

How did you get on?

Its so easy to give in-i find it hard not to when my little one is crying or unsettled! Hes asleep in his bouncy chair right now! (luckily he'll go in his cot at night though). x x

:happydance::happydance::happydance:WE DID IT:happydance::happydance::happydance:

One whole night in my room.... I am shattered though as she woke more than usual and decided to do a smelly poop at 5am that woke me up good n proper :rofl:

I think she is a little off it... belly ache or cold cos she is taking some time to settle.... just taken me 4 hours to settle her and now she is asleep on her side!! tut tut :blush: but I am here in the same room so if it helps her get some sleep I am happy.

HV is coming at 2pm to weigh her Grrrrr..... so going to have to wake her and strip her off and she as only just got to sleep!!! Poor love xx

Thanks for all your good luck wishes.... here's to another sucessful night and maybe a little more sleep lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->