Conflicting Charts? Can someone please help!

MotherHopeful

Reaction score
So on Ovufriend it shows that I have ovulated, but my chart on fertilityfriend shows I have not! Which should I go with? Thanks in advance for your help :)

Attachments

• ovufriend.jpg
    ovufriend.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Fertility friend chart.png
    Fertility friend chart.png
    14.9 KB · Views: 6
Fertility friend only shows cross hairs 3 days after you've ovulated. So it looks like you ovulated on CD16 or 17 and if you get a nice high temp tomorrow, FF should put in cross hairs. But I personally don't think you're 10dpo as ovufriend says. If you did ovulate then I'd say you're about 2dpo. If that makes sense. FF is more popular than ovufriend as it is more accurate.

And I see you've just had af and ovufriend is telling you that you that you ovulated on CD8, highly unlikely.

Thank you so much for your reply! I really appreciate it. I'm fairly new at charting so I always have a lot of questions lol! I'm thinking maybe I should just stick with fertilityfriend and stop using ovufriend altogether?

I don't think u have ovulated yet, there's no clear temp shift to suggest u have. Id go with FF x

Thank You! I will be sticking with FertilityFriend from now on seems like it is the more popular choice :)

Yes I agree that ff is the best. I remember when I just started charting, it was very confusing but you get the hang of it after a few cycles. Are you temping every day, the same time and before you get out of bed?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->