Confuse....need help

Jewel808

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have been going to this site for awhile now, but only now have become an official member.
I'm 34 have 2 kids last year on November a week before my birthday we found out that I was pregnant. But sad to say that by thanksgiving day I miscarried.

Anyways after the whole sadness of the our lost we decided to try again, but haven't had any luck. With my two girls it was really easy & fast for me to get pregnant. Even with the pregnancy that ended it pretty much happened so quick..... But no it seems like we are having no luck.:(

This month I was 3 days late of course I got really excited, but on September 3 AF showed up, it was a bit weird actually because it started out light then a little heavy but by the 3rd day I was pretty much spotting or I would only see something after wiping.

I use a fertility calculator & after entering September 3 as the beginning of my AF it calculated that I should ovulate around September 17....but I'm also using OPKs & today I tested & I got a very positive both lines are the same color. So now I'm confuse am I ovulating early is this possible?.. Pls can someone give me any advise.

Welcome to BnB! It's hard to know for sure what your body might be doing. Get busy with getting busy!!

welcome to BnB!!!
The day of ovulation differs from woman to woman and can even be different from month to month. The “14th day” thinking appears to come from either taking the average of when all women ovulate or from someone just dividing the 28 day cycle in half.

I would say listen to your body and try combination methods. You can also chart BB. You can keep a watch on the appearance, increase in quantity, and change in consistency of cervical mucus (the stuff that gets your underwear all sticky). Its more noble purpose is to carry the sperm to the ovum deep inside you. Certain women have a dull ache in the lower abdomen during ovulation, which may last just a few seconds to a few hours. This may be an excellent clue to determining the woman’s most fertile period.

Thanks everyone it's nice to be able to talk to someone about this.....

Quick update:
Used OPK yesterday line is not as dark as last time
Body feels worn out
Lower back was hurting a lot last night
And had some dull pain on left side.

I'm guessing that I've ovulated as if I was never late this month. Because I put the date on my fertility calendar & ovulation is exactly estimated for yesterday..... Not worried though because hubby & I was intimate 2 days ago. So hoping this month is our month!!!! 2 week wait hasn't started yet, looks like it's going to be a long wait for me.

Welcome! I just joined today :) I also ovulated on 9/14/14. Great luck with your wait!! I hope to hear details as they arise :)

Hey loveaboveall!
Nice to meet you.... Well today I just started having some side pain on my left side....I had some pain before the 14th and during, now it's back. Feels like sharp dull pain. Hoping that's a good sign but then again before having my 2 kids I was diagnose with endometriosis so I always tend to believe those type of pains are because of that. But I'm hopeful, cross fingers this is our month :flower:

Welcome to babyandbump. This is a great forum. All the best.

Hey loveaboveall!
Nice to meet you.... Well today I just started having some side pain on my left side....I had some pain before the 14th and during, now it's back. Feels like sharp dull pain. Hoping that's a good sign but then again before having my 2 kids I was diagnose with endometriosis so I always tend to believe those type of pains are because of that. But I'm hopeful, cross fingers this is our month :flower:

Hi there! It's great to meet you, too. I'm sorry that you're having pains, but if you're anything like me, I say bring it on! Feeling not so great I think keeps my hopes uup that this is our month. I hope you are feeling positive, too :) I am 8dpo today and I am having breast pain. This is unusual for me, so it's kind of inviting me to feel like this could be it. I took a test and it was neg, but I feel like that could be normal at 8dpo. How are you feeling today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->