Confused - 3x faint BFPs but low temps

NewMrs2011

Reaction score
I'm not even aware that I've ovulated due to irregular/long cycles, however I've had some unusual (to me) feelings over the last few days so I decided to do a test. I got a very faint line so I done another straight away as I thought it was likely a dodgy test. The second one also had a faint line so I tested again with SMU and got another faint(er) line on that one. I've also had really low temps over the last few days. Given this I think it's highly unlikely I am pregnant and perhaps all three tests are faulty however I just wondered if anyone could offer any advice please. Thank you

How faint are we talking? Do the lines have colour? You are unlikely to be getting faint bfp's if you aren't pregnant but they could be evaps. Do you have some pictures of the tests? Fingers crossed for you!

It was either on ff or a fertility website and bbt and it is possible tonhave low temps and be pg retest make sure the line is pink if so go the doc and ask for bloods to make sure all is ok as if tou progesterone is low they can fix that so pregnancy is healthy good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"