Confused! 4 Days late, but BFN?

GradMommy

Reaction score
Good Morning! Well, I'm currently stuck in a confusing situation regarding all of this. I'm normally like clockwork, and could set the world clock according to when AF shows up every month! Well, apparently this month not so much - I'm a full four days late now, which is NOT normal for me! I took a HPT this morning with FRER but got a BFN... :dohh:

I haven't been stressing out, and actually have been alot calmer this month in regards to TTC, work, home you name it - it's been an attitude of "eh what happens happens and is out of my immediate control" kind of thing. DH commented how he's never heard me complain about sore bbs, but this month they've been hurting up towards my armpits and my nips are sore! Usually they never hurt at all! Before AF my cp is usually high hard and open, but right now it's low hard and closed. :wacko: What's throwing me off is that between my bbs, and cervical position it's very similar to when I was preg with DD, but still getting BFN.

Going to wait two more days and if AF hasn't shown by then take another test. I'm just so confused and frustrated right now.

Any advice anyone??

Baby dust to everyone!! And thank you in advance for helping and advising!

Aww, hun. I was in the same boat as you last week. My period was 4 days late, I tested and got a BFN and was pretty devastated. But I waited till I was 6 days late and got a faint BFP. Then this morning I took another and got a even darker BFP.

I know getting a BFN can be discouraging, but try to keep your head up and test again at 6days late. Crossing my fingers for your :bfp: !!!!

I went through this. I was 11 days late. Got a blood test and everything. Everything came back negative. I finally got it and it was due to having PCOS. A sonogram revealed both ovaries covered with cysts.

Get a blood test done. Sometimes the HCG isn't enough in the urine just yet.

Aww, hun. I was in the same boat as you last week. My period was 4 days late, I tested and got a BFN and was pretty devastated. But I waited till I was 6 days late and got a faint BFP. Then this morning I took another and got a even darker BFP.

I know getting a BFN can be discouraging, but try to keep your head up and test again at 6days late. Crossing my fingers for your :bfp: !!!!

I think I'm going to try to sit it out and wait to see what happens the next few days. Family knows we're trying to get preg, so while visiting this week I think I'm going to decline to answer the "did you get your period yet?!" question. Ugh!!

I tested again when at work, I know..:dohh: But got a blurry two blue lines on a Walgreen's standard early preg test - but also know that the blue dye tests are incredibly reliable. The clearblue easy digital said "Not Pregnant" so we'll see!!

Thank you for letting me know that it took you six days late for your BFP to show up! That gives me such hope that my body and hormones are playing catch up with one another and there's still light at the end of the tunnel!

FertileMertile - I had been tested for cysts awhile back, and the scan and bloods were negative of any of them. Perhaps if AF doesn't show by Monday and still a BFN I'll go back in and have another round of tests done.

We're in this together ladies! Thank you all for your kind words, support, and baby dust - they all really do mean alot to me, thank you!

BABY DUST TO YOU!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->