Confused about BFP?

CantWait_xx

Reaction score
Hey :)

I got a positive today (second bubba) although I am abit confused as I was on my period around the 23rd -27th May.. can't remember exactly.. and I didn't have a positive 3 days ago when I last tested.. so how is this possible? I though you had to wait 4 weeks before a bfp? :wacko: thanks for any replies xx

Hey :)

I got a positive today (second bubba) although I am abit confused as I was on my period around the 23rd -27th May.. can't remember exactly.. and I didn't have a positive 3 days ago when I last tested.. so how is this possible? I though you had to wait 4 weeks before a bfp? :wacko: thanks for any replies xx

Maybe you are pregnant from last month. Congratulations! Or maybe you ovulated early this cycle.

I got my bfp at cd 23... 10dpo ov.

the baby takes 6-12 days to implant so all depends on your cycle length and when you ovulated x

maybe you had a breakthrough/implantation bleeding and mistaken it for your period, so you're actually pregnant from the last month. not all the ladies have only few drops when they wipe, some have proper bleeding that can be mistaken for a period!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->