Confused about CM/ ovulation?!?

dmreid

Reaction score
So... I have been ttc for approximately 4mos. Things has been kinda of inconsistent (some background: Oct resulted in a c.p. or m.c., took Nov off due to sciatic nerve/ back issues, Dec was a no-go (didnt test early like I did in Oct bc if I saw a pos and then, got my cycle again, I would have be devastated, so I just wanted and got af). Now onto Jan... according to my cycle and ovulation apps, I am set to ovulate tomorrow (a Friday), Jan 10th however; here is what I experienced the last couple of days: Sunday- alittle watery/ creamy cm, Monday- creamy, Tuesday- watery w/ alittle creamy, Wednesday- mostly watery/ stretchy (not sure that I would 100% say ewcm), Thursday (today)- nothing really so far (it is just morning too). Anyways, my husband and I have not "done it" as of yet- we were supposed to last night but long story short, he was sick. Anyways, I am very fearful that I missed my ovulation and my chance this mo. Can you ovulate 2-3 days early? I am worrying myself and would appreciate some friendly chat and opinions. Thanks a millions gals!

I wouldn't say you've ovulated quite yet... Just get to DTD! :sex:

I agree with MamaByrd. Do you usually feel any O pain? And this is a bit TMI, but it might help you feel better...When I O'd last month, I had CM in a pattern kind of like yours, with nothing the entire day that I though I would ovulate. But that night, when I went to use the toilet, there was quite a bit. Just one patch, very late in the day, but enough to make me stop worrying that I didn't O on time. I would say give it some more time. Also, this is gross and maybe it's common knowledge already, but I just recently read that CM is often more plentiful right after a bowel movement...I think the muscle contractions prompt the CM to move out of your body...

Good luck :)

Im not sure that I get O pains as I am not 100% sure to pt them out but I have been having cramping pains for few days now. I just cant get my mind off the fact that I might have missed it, on day 13- seriously, hello early. Most sites/ apps dont have ovulating for 2-4 more days.

I think what worries me the most is that all these sites say ewcm w/ ovulation and cm goes to almost nothing after you have, well that is exactly what happen at least so far today. Can you get ewcm (just for just watery), dry up I guess and still ovulate a few days later? I mean, I guess anything is possible but my mind is racing and its not like there is a cut and dry answer to this obviously.

Darn it, I wish I would not have agreed to try today (and not yesterday) w/ the hubs- hee hee. :dohh:

Oh nothing too TMI (and bowel is not a factor in this case) :haha:

I reaaaaaallllly think you haven't ovulated yet. I wouldn't worry yourself so much, damn! :haha:

Start taking your temperature too to track your cycles. Helps ease the anxiety!

I have never taken my temp... crash course please :)

Is it also too late to get a ovulation kit? (will I just be wasting money?!)

Every morning, take your temp at the same time. Chart it on fertilityfriend.com or they have an app. On the day of O your temperature will drop, then the following three days it will spike. That's how you can confirm you Oed.

They have more detailed videos on the site of how to chart, etc. Wouldn't hurt to buy an OPK, as you've likely not Oed yet.

I just found the fertility finder app yesterday, kinda started looking at it... I have been using my days for the past few mos.

I cant get over how ovulation calendars are all off by a few days- my days has me at Jan 5th to 10th and another site, for example has me the 8th to the 12th... this is all too confusing for me.

I ended up prego w/ my now almost 12yo daughter when I was 20- surprise! I wish it was like that again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->