Confused about CM (tmi & pic sorry!)

babymurphy

Reaction score
Hi girls

I'm currently CD 22 and having LOADS of white, creamy CM. At times I need to go to the loo to check AF hasn't arrived as there is so much! I don't normally have this... is this a sign of ovulation, AF or possible BFP? I'm confused! I feel very crampy as well, think I ovulated about 7 days ago as I had some spotting but im not charting or using OPK yet so can't be sure. Attached a pic of the cm I am getting....

Any help really appreciated!

Thank you xxx

This is the cm.

Attachments

• 20140601_144716.jpg
    20140601_144716.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 27
That CM is not a reliable indication of anything unfortunately. I would wait a couple more days then test

I agree. I get milky white or yellow tinted every month before AF. Test In a few days. GL!!

Thanks for your replies. This has now turned into TONS of white milky discharge and I have to keep checking AF hasn't arrived early. I think with one of my pregnancies (maybe no.4) this was one of the symptoms I first noticed! I don't normally get a lot of discharge either.... I'm also totally exhausted and have tingly breasts/nipples and am constantly hungry! Keeping everything crossed! Xxx

Thanks for your replies. This has now turned into TONS of white milky discharge and I have to keep checking AF hasn't arrived early. I think with one of my pregnancies (maybe no.4) this was one of the symptoms I first noticed! I don't normally get a lot of discharge either.... I'm also totally exhausted and have tingly breasts/nipples and am constantly hungry! Keeping everything crossed! Xxx

Now that is mooooore like it!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Sounds great! Please update when you test. I hope you test today. You should :haha: Don't listen to me :nope: lol, I am a pusher.

What DPO are you? I can't wait to know if you will get a BFP

how many dpo are you as im 12 dpo and having loads of cm this time...sometimes its very runny white ...hope thats a good sign...btw all bfn till this afternoon

how many dpo are you as im 12 dpo and having loads of cm this time...sometimes its very runny white ...hope thats a good sign...btw all bfn till this afternoon

You got a BFP this afternoon?

i wish i wish i wish....no i meant i didnt test after this noon :growlmad:

Got ya! I know it is stressful. Today is my O day. I am seriously not even buying any test until the day before father's day...so I say lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"