confused about conception date

staceylou

Mummy and pregnant w/no2
Reaction score
Hello. I haven't posted on babyandbump for a few months but have just had a positive pregnancy test yesterday and i'm confused!
I was really irregular with my cycles up until mid-april (like one period every 6-8 weeks) when I joined slimming world. As soon as I changed my lifestyle and diet with that my period came end of april, I seemed to ov exactly when I should've, and then I got another period exactly 4 weeks later on May 29th. So I assumed i'd given my cycle a kick up the butt and was really pleased! So then i had what I assumed was strong ovulation pains, exactly when I should have them, very very sore on both sides for 2 days, but I didn't catch a pos OPK. We BD anyway in the hope i'd just not tracked well enough and missed the surge. I carried on with the OPKS after that because I wasnt sure and got a positive on June 20th, 8 days later. We obviously BD again then, but now I don't know when I conceived. If it was the first time I thought i'd ovulated I would be 5 weeks and 3 days now (which ive set as my ticker) and if it was the second date then I would be about 4 weeks 2 days. It could be either right? I guess i'm just going to have to wait and see? I think i'll assume i'm 4 weeks 2 days - i did have that positive ov test after all. Could I have ovulated twice?
Anyway, i'm rambling. Anyone have any thoughts?

I'd try a Clearblue Digi with conception indicator. They're certainly not an exact science, but they may give you an idea xxxx

Agreed with the previous poster but also, since u just received a positive hpt yesterday I'm leaning more towards the 4+2. It would put you at about 14dpo and would make sense to get a positive :)

Thank you both. Yes, i've decided 4+2 makes more sense so i'm going with that, keeping my fingers crossed and if I get put ahead later on then bonus!
I may try a digi in a few days though because I won't be able to resist!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->