Confused about due dates!

ocean_pearl

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Got my bfp a few days ago and very happy but going to have to get a new wedding dress for December! Im getting different due dates on websites/apps so need help.

Nhs says I'm 4 weeks, baby centre says I'm 3 weeks 2 days another said 3 week 5 days...

First day of last period was 30th March, ovulated on the 11th and dtd once this cycle on that day. My cycles are 26 days average. I was due on my period today.

Any ideas?? Xx

If you was due your period today. Then you're 4 weeks 😀 congratulations

I thought so! Good old nhs was right :) I think the others were doing it based on 28 day cycle xx

Yes four weeks. Congratulations!

I ended up buying a new wedding dress too with my first pregnancy!

Thank you! Congrats to you both! So my due date would be the 2nd Jan I think.

Got my Christmas Day baby now I need my New Years one! :D

Yes 4 weeks is right congratulations, aww that would be lovely one Christmas Day one New Year's Day, my aunts two kids were born one Christmas Eve and one on New Year's Eve

Yes most will do it based on a 28 day cycle as its not very common to have less than that. But yes you are def 4 weeks based on lmp.

congrats, think I remember you from when I was pregnant my eldest

Thank you! Congrats to you both! So my due date would be the 2nd Jan I think.

Got my Christmas Day baby now I need my New Years one! :D

Omg Ocean Pearl do you remember us having our Christmas due dates together with our first little ones????
I am due baby number 2 mid november 😊 congratulations!!!

Yippee! My last period was also March 30! We only BD twice on the 11th too ☺️ although think I ovulated a few days after. The baby center one said 4 weeks tomorrow with a due date of Jan 4. I'll be having a c section so I'm thinking it will be a late Dec baby! 🎄 Were you nervous about having a Christmas baby? I'm excited but also a bit nervous! Sorry about the essay! Excited to share the next 9 months with you! 💜

Littlesteph - hiya yes I remember you too hun congrats on your third!!! Wow! Amazing. How are you feeling so far? Xx

Clara - I totally remember you hun! So nice to see old faces on here :D congratulations on your second!! I'm so excited to have another little baby and a sibling for my son - who really needs a playmate! I hope they bond well :) how are you feeling so far? How has this pregnancy been different? Xx

Lucy - hey! Congrats!! I was due Christmas Eve with my son and the contractions started on the dot! But 24 hour labour so he came Christmas Day! It was very special having a baby around Christmas - everyone's already in such a joyous mood and having a new baby around just added to it! The midwives were all happy too :)

Littlesteph - hiya yes I remember you too hun congrats on your third!!! Wow! Amazing. How are you feeling so far? Xx

hi, thanks, bit of a surprise this one :) awful with this one, had really bad nausea the last few weeks and then Thursday and Friday couldn't stop throwing up, today has been a good day though, i'm able to eat and drink near normal again. on anti sickness tablets which have helped a great deal.
how have you been feeling? xx

Eurgh I'm glad they're helping! I had horrible sickness with my first I'm hoping this one will be better!! So far I'm ok, just sore boobs but nothing much else, v early though, when's your due date? X

fingers crossed it stay away from you this time round,
due November 10th but think that will change to around the 14th as I have longer cycles.
do you know when you'll be due

2nd January! Getting married 19th December so I have to change my dress now! :D

This pregnancy has been different... as in a lot worse lol! Feel more sick and more crappy.. i was so much easier first time around.. being able to relax... lie in etc... work.. toddler and pregnancy is leaving me feeling awful! I have lost a stone so far.. i think I had put on about 2 stone by this point last time haha... every cloud! How you feeling?

I'm ok so far! My first was horrible, I lost a lot of weight and couldn't even go in my kitchen it was so bad. Lived on white bread and potatoes but had to force it down!
So sorry you're suffering, hope you feel better after 12 weeks!
My sons non stop - always has been and he's not in nursery yet so it's really tough, I'm sure when my bumps huge it's going to be very testing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"