Confused about food??

lou_w34

mummy <3
Reaction score
Hello!
Ive just found out im pregnant, and am now trying to make sure im eating the right food, only the more ive read about it, the more confused ive made myself lol

I read not eat pasteurized food or juices... but i love fruit shoots juices and have been drinking them everyday, shall i stop, i have no idea whats pasteurized or not?!

Sorry if i sound dim, ive just completley confused myself, and now worried im drinking/eating things i shouldnt be!

xx

The key is balance. As long as you're getting a good variety then you shouldn't worry too much.

Pasteurised is good. Avoid all unpasteurised milk, cheeses etc. And make sure everything is cooked properly....no raw meat, fish etc. Wash all fruit and veg before you use it, especially salads etc that you don't cook.

Plenty of water, fluids of any description really (at the moment I'm living on OJ, milk and high juice mixed with soda water! :) )

Don't get too worked up about it and if in doubt try the food standards agency website as that has the definitive guidelines on what NOT to eat.

Hope this makes sense and congratulations! xx

Your fruit shoots are safe my dear!

Stay away from raw meats, pates, uncooked eggs, soft cheeses and cut down caffeine intake. The list is of 'bad' foods is long - but as long as you eat healthily and in moderation, you will be fine xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->