Confused about O day on BBT chart. Thoughts please?

MamaBunny2

Reaction score
OK ladies I'm so confused once again about my O day. Initially, I was thinking I could have O'd on CD14 based on past charts, the temp spike and O pains. But now that I'm examining my chart more, I'm thinking I may have O'd yesterday possibly.

These 3 charts are from previous cycles.
July Chart.pngAug Chart.pngOct Chart.jpg

I had been taking my temps at 6am, thus putting my coverline at around 97.0. Notice how I would O either on the last day of a + OPK or the first day of a - OPK but did have temps spike above the coverline before I would O. In the past, I have O'd as early as CD13 and as late as CD16. My very first cycle after stopping BC I had a 30 day cycle and with my 12 day LP can assume I O'd on CD18 which was the day after my last + OPK (I wasn't temping).

These 2 charts are my current cycle.
Dec chart.pngDec Chart (2).png

I have been taking my temps at 2am. The left chart is where I used the override option on FF to set my crosshairs with my O date at CD14 and my coverline at 96.5. The chart on the right is with FF estimating my O date as yesterday on CD16 which could make sense as I have had a higher temp just before O in the past. Also, I have O'd only on either the last day of a + OPK or the day after... not the second out of 3 days of + OPKs so perhaps I did O on CD16? I had O pains on CD14 & 15 then super mild early morning CD16. In prior months I had marked O pain two days straight before the day I would O.

The only major issue with that would be my coverline. If my coverline was set at 97.0 when I was temping at 6am... wouldn't it be set lower when I'm temping much earlier at 2am? In the left chart, I have my coverline set at 96.5, which would make sense for O on CD14 and is similar to my temps in the third chart I posted in the first set above. But my problem with a CD14 O day is that it falls right in the middle of my 3 day + OPKs which hasn't ever happened.

Ugh! Thoughts anyone? Sorry for the long post. I guess tomorrow's temp could help a bit more. :shrug:

Because you didn't start temping until halfway through your cycle its going to be rather difficult to pinpoint O without several more days data x

Going from your past cycles o day could well be CD 14 but yes it is quite hard to tell with so few temps unfortunately xx

Well I got a temp spike today so looking like O day was CD16 :thumbup: Go figure, we didn't BD that day or yesterday but with all the action leading up to it perhaps I may get lucky :shrug:

I'm hoping you had some waiting!! Good luck:) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->