Confused about opk results

Dia0624

Reaction score
I posted this in the wrong forum so sorry for the duplicate post.. Any opk experts? I started testing earlier this month with the clear blue digi test bec I had a chemical last month and a delayed period due to progesterone so I wasn't sure how my cycle would be. Usually I don't get a positive opk until at least cd13. This cycle I was getting creamy cm on cd12 so decided to check. at first I got a negative but the line was quite dark so I re-took the test an hour later to confirm and I got a smiley and we bd that night. I checked again on cd13 and got a negative, checked again and negative again. But still my line was dark (though slightly lighter than cd12) and I also had ewcm so we took the chance and bd again. I am also temping but I don't see a significant temp rise this morning on cd14 - only 0.1. So I'm not sure if I ovulated? I'm going to check again tonight. Do you think I may not have ovulated yet and might during the day? Or I did but might be having a slow temp rise? Thanks in advance!

Personally I would go with temps and not OPK they got mine totally wrong last cycle but the temps were spot on x once you get a solid smiley it seems to get confused and resets the readings as it did it to me x

Oh it resets? I didn't know that.
Generally I get a clear responce on opk and temps combined but this cycle is so confusing I don't know what to make of it. I don't know if we timed it right this month. Ugh so frustrating!

gosh I am struggling this cycle in temping. I woke up in the middle of the night last night and I was immediately worried that I wouldn't be able to sleep so I temped and it was 97.3 degrees (97 the previous morning). I probably managed to fall asleep for an hour after between tossing and turning from 2:30-6 am. My temp at 6 am was 96.7 so I checked again and it was 97.1. I don't even think I should record this, right? I did do another two opks last night but both were negative. We tried anyway because of the confusion with temps. I really doubt it's happening for me this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->