Confused About Some Things..

MissMissy79

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I have been on an emotional rollercoaster the last few weeks. About 3 weeks ago, I took a FRPT, two actually, and they were both negative. I waited a week, took another test..it was a very faint positive. I waited a day (which was Wednesday 2/20) and took the another. It was another VFP. That same night, I started bleeding. First light, then a little bit heavier yet nothing like my normal periods. I had no pain, whatsoever. The heavier part lasted until Tuesday but I've been spotting since yesterday but it's tapering off. I decided to take another FRPT today, VFP!! Has anyone else had this happen? I've had a miscarriage before, and I hurt so bad I thought I was dying.

Right now, I'm trying to figure out if they tests are wrong or faulty, if I am really pregnant (my mom had a period her whole 9 months she was pregnant with twins), or if I was pregnant and have lost the baby. Anyway, any insight on this would be fabulous! :wacko:

ok first, what does vfp and frpt mean? and was your mother's af like a regular flow while she was pg or was it more like spotting or implantation bleeding?

I had faint lines on three different frer pregnancy tests, then AF showed up later the next day (25th Feb). I didn't know what to make of it. :shrug:

Maybe you should take a cb digi date test, it will measure your hcg numbers, maybe their slow at raising, if that comes back positive an you still have bleeds contact local early pregnancy clinic, gl an I really hope everything goes ok for you

ok first, what does vfp and frpt mean? and was your mother's af like a regular flow while she was pg or was it more like spotting or implantation bleeding?

VFP- Very Faint Positive
FRPT- First Response Pregnancy Test

From what I can remember (my mother passed away 3 years ago) she bled like me. First it was light then next thing she knew she was bleeding fairly heavy. Then she spotted some more.

Jelly.Bean - Was you as antsy as me? I feel like I'm going bananas not knowing.

Mom3boys - I will definitely get a cb digi test. Thanks y'all!

I had the same happen to me last year, I had an early mc, while I was waiting for doc to get me into an appointment coz local couldn't fit me in, I was going a little crazy didn't know what to do so they gave me number for local community midwife she was the one to tell me to use the digi test while I was waiting she said as long as I'm getting a date I've a good hcg number it might be low but it's still there if I remember it's above 50, I did go a bit mad with them after that though waiting for the dates to change, I even found the measurements for each date haha I know it's hard to do but try relax, take it easy

My husband keeps telling me to relax. Here lately everything makes me fly off the handle. I looked everywhere for the digital test that shows more than just pregnant or not. None of my nearby stores have it, so I picked up a basic digi from CB. As much as I want to know what the results are, I'm so scared of the result. I've had so many BFN after my miscarriage in 2011 that there are times I just want to give up. Oh well here goes....

BFN :( I guess it's just not in the cards for me. Thanks for your help guys! And gl to all who are trying to conceive.

BFN :( I guess it's just not in the cards for me. Thanks for your help guys! And gl to all who are trying to conceive.

Really sorry missmissy it is really hard bfn every month, I even decided to do soy iso this cycle getting a bit desperate now haha, fx for you and hope it happen real soon for you

Thank you SmplyBlessed and Mom3boys! ((hugs)) to you both and FX for both of you as well. :)

Hello, I had a miscarriage at the beginning of this year, and i have been trying to get pregnant ever since, I done an ovulations test last week and it came back positive and then carried on having sex and the on Monday 17th I done a pregnancy test and it came with a faint line and i done one this morning Wednesday 19th and it came back with another faint line. WHAT DO I DO???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->