confused about what dr said

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by Annamumof2, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Annamumof2

Annamumof2 Mum to 2 boys 2 girls

i saw the yesterday about my cough and brought up about my bleeding problems and the dr said sounds like i had an mc, but i'm confused cause as far as i were aware i had a period now i dont know what to.

my husband doesnt know or anyone other then a very best friend i was so confused and upset that i walked out after he gave me a procription on striods for my cough and me not breathing right.

2. sukisam

sukisam Well-Known Member

I'm sorry hun I don't know your story but didn't want to read and run.
    What makes you think you've had a mc?
    I have to go to clinic now but I'll try and read your thread later
    Why don't you give your best friend a call and get some support for yourself
    :hugs:
    xxxxxxxxxx

3. Annamumof2

well i told the doctor about the odd bleeding and the clots that i had and he said it sounded like a MC i was so shocked i didnt know what to say or do.

4. Crypto1976

Crypto1976 Guest

Does the dr know that you havent ovulated?

5. Annamumof2

thing is he told me that because of a few colds i keep getting because of my imunative system that i couldnt really do the right reading for my temps and that i didnt have the right thormontor, anyway i told him i couldnt because i didnt think i ovulated and he said well all the signs are there i couldnt believe what he was saying so in the end i walked out and pretended to have a happy face on so hubby didnt see me upset and confused