• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Confused about when I OV'd...

tickledpink

Mum to Zachary <3
Reaction score
Like it says... I'm a little confused about when I OV'd. This is my first cycle of charting my BBT and to me it just looks like the Rocky Mountains :blush: My chart shows that I'm currently 4DPO and that I OV'd on CD36 but then got two + OPK's on CD37 and CD38 :huh: I started getting sore boobs on Sunday and had a slight twinge in my side on Saturday night... still trying to make sense of all this... Oh well, here goes the 2WW :sleep:

Hi hun,

Im only on my 2nd month charting my temp and Im totally confused too!! As this is your first cycle charting fertilityfriend may not be totally accurate about pinpointing ov. Apparently it takes a few months to detect patterns in your cycles etc.

Last month I ov on CD 30. I entered my temp this morning and the crosshairs came up for ov on CD 15. Temps aren't really up or anything so Im a bit baffled by mine too.

Fingers crossed for us. Someday, the students will because the masters and it will be us dealing out the advice to other ladies who haven'y got a clue lol

with your temps it is hard to see if they are going to stay up. You got a positive OPK on CD 37 and 38 so just watch your temps and make sure they stay up. You might have Oed on CD 37 or 38 but FF can not determine because of this being your first time. I started charting when 8 years ago because I had irregular periods and wanted to know when i Oed and when to expect AF. It is hard to get used to taking your temp at the same time every morning but it becomes a habit quickly. I think you should just watch your temps for a few more days and see what they show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"