confused about when im supoosed to get a 2nd period after baby

sg0720

Mom of 3
Reaction score
hey ladies i have a question.. how long after your first period after the baby did you get a second one? before i got pregnant my cycles were 33/34 days so thats kinda what im going off of i already had my first period and am waiting on my 2nd (hopefully it wont come) but so far i have no sign of my period just wonder when to expect it.hey ladies i have a question.. how long after your first period after the baby did you get a second one? before i got pregnant my cycles were 33/34 days so thats kinda what im going off of i already had my first period and am waiting on my 2nd (hopefully it wont come) but so far i have no sign of my period just wonder when to expect it...

lmp: nov 24-29th

we are ttc baby #3 and our newest one is 3months old

Hi sg0720,

We also are TTC (#2) with a young baby in the family. I had my son four months ago. I breastfed for the first month and then switched to formula feeding because I had a terrible supply.
Anyway, my first pp period came back November 2nd, and then my second pp period came November 30th. I had an exactly 28 day cycle, which is weird for me (they used to be roughly 32 days). I'm due for my third pp period the 28th of December. It's weird because even though I'm having periods and getting smileys on OPKs, I don't think I'm actually ovulating yet. I haven't had any o symptoms like ewcm or anything.
Going off of your LMP and length of pre-pregnancy cycles, my period tracker says you should be starting tomorrow or Sunday. I know that it can take awhile for cycles to stabilize after a pregnancy, though.

Thank you I have had my share of ewcm making me think I may have ovulated but not exactly sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->