Confused! Advice would be wonderful.

Gohan3117

TTC #1 After 2 MC's
Reaction score
Okay, so I've been trying to get out of TTC and just got to NTNP, which is what DH and I are doing. But, here's the story:

Two weeks ago I had my blood drawn for a full Hormone Panel. Estrogen, Progesterone and Testosterone are all perfect for the first time in two years. That being said, DH and I DTD two times in my fertile window. Day 2 and Day 5 respectively. Today is CD 27, and I normally have a 32-34 day cycle. Yesterday, I started spotting. It was brown/pink and it was mixed with EWCM. I've had pads in since, and I've only gotten a tiny bit on the pads so far. But, if it was AF, I'd already be full blown flow by now, since the first night I see spotting, full on AF is there the next morning. I'm cramping on and off, and I'm taking Tylenol, but I'm just confused. My gums are inflamed and swollen and sore. I seem to be getting a cold. I've got borderline diarrhea, a headache that won't go away, and I'm more emotional than I have been recently. I'm confused, since the spotting has lightened up and is now mostly pink mixed with EWCM. So, any advice would be much appreciated.

It may have been implantation bleeding and possibly within a few days you may get a possitive reading on an hpt. Good luck.

It may have been implantation bleeding and possibly within a few days you may get a possitive reading on an hpt. Good luck.

Thank you, orionfox. I hope you are right! That would be a blessing! I'll probably test on Wednesday. Thank you! :hugs:

Yw :) Im waiting too to find out if i get my bfp this month. Af is supposed to come next week so i hope it doesnt. Fx for both of us :)

I have my fxd for both of us, too! DH and I have been TTC for almost 2 years now. In January, it will be 2 years. We've had two MC's, but I'm hoping and praying this is our cycle when we get our sticky bean! [-o<

What symptoms are you having so far?

I've just got the spotting, the cramps, the inflamed and sore gums, and the cold.

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->