Confused after Miscarriage and Treatment

smallchances

Reaction score
Okay, this is a long complicated story, but please hang in there. On June 13 I started bleeding and went to The DR. The Dr told me that I had a large subchorionic hemmorhage and that there wasn't much of a chance of keeping the pregnancy, I was 11 weeks. I was told to go on bed rest and to see my regular OB. I was on vacation at my families house and tricare (military insurance) was being awful and my current PCP refused to like me a referral that I needed to see an OB where I was staying without an appt which I couldn't go to because I was on bed rest and hours away from my home. So a week later I start bleeding bad and I passed the baby on the bathroom floor. It was awful, but I'll spare the emotional details. I went to the ER and they told me that everything had come out and that I should be ok. Flash forward a week. I had been having awful cramps and contractions, bleeding and a fever. I go back to a ER and they do tests and tell me that everything is fine, that they don't see anything left and to go home and rest. A few days later I can barely stand. I go to a different ER and they immediately admit me and tell me that I am septic and that I need to have am emergency D&C and they also bombard me with meds and antibiotics. I have the surgery and I am in the hospital for five days. The OB that gave me the D&C gave me a Depo shot and said that I could try to get pregnant again in 3 months, and that my period would still come. (side note: thus is our 5th MC, we have one beautiful daughter who is about to be 3, but we have had a major hard time conceiving.) Flash forward to now and I still haven't had a period.. is that something I should be worried about??

Hi im so sorry for your loss. I have no reasurance for you but what you have been through I have too. so. Would be good to speak to someone who has been in the same situation.The only difference is i had a great pregnancy no morning sickness,bleeding or soreness no nothing. I had my 12 week scan and everything was great.I was told on the 2nd of june that my babys heart had stopped beating. I was 4 months pregnant. I gave birth to my baby on the 4th of june in the hospital.I have just had an evacuation to the uterus on the 19th of august as my bleeding wasn't stopping.I am now on my second course of antibiotics as have had an infection. My bleeding has now stopped but was getting slight brown discharge that's why im on antibiotics now. Really hoping the antibiotics work this time round as like yourself I haven't had a period yet. All im hoping for is to get bk to normal and wish my period would come so I now everything is okay. I also have a daughter 8 years old. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->