confused and annoyed.

rileys

Reaction score
hi, im new here but I was wondering if anyone could help me with my problem.
ive recently started ttc with my partner. its been about 5 months since we started. but about 3 months ago my periods started to go weird. march I had a normal period, started at the beginning of the month and lasted for 6 days, since then they have been all over the place. in april I bled lightly for 4 days and then a week later had a normal period. I went to the doctors in april and they told me that it was likely I had a miscarriage. in may I missed having a period for the whole month and then started on the first week of june where I bled normally for a week, came off and started spotting a few days later. im now super bloated (or I think its bloating) and im feeling twitches and movement under my belly button and around the sides, not all at the same time. it usually happens in the evening when I am resting. I don't feel it throughout the day. ive been pregnant before and I know what it feels like when a baby kicks and it feels exactly the same. but surely I cant be pregnant as ive still had two periods and every hpt ive done has come back negative, plus wouldn't it be to early to be feeling any movement. im 7st 12ibs at the moment which is bigger than I normally am as im usually about 7st 4ibs. is there any chance I am pregnant just don't know it? ive arranged a doctors appointment for next week Tuesday but thought I would see if anyone else had any ideas before going.

sorry about the essay
:kiss:

Good that you are going to the doctor.
Before starting ttc were you on the pill or other hormonal birth control? Some of these can be symptoms of going off BC after being on it a while. There is a thread about it here if you want to read other people's symptoms.
Irregular periods are a common one and I myself have gained weight/felt bloated since coming off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->