Confused and annoyed

I'm so sorry they are not being supportive to you, and acting like they care :(
:hugs:

5 weeks ago Wednesday last period. They just called and sAid my
Levels are now a 7, Friday they was 5. Is this a good sign?

Well went for another set of bloods done I am still wAiting on results they did a pregnant test there aswel and was positive but there opinions neg! Lol because apparently they don't class a test positive unless it's the exact same colour as the other line. Joke!

That can't be right. Tests claim that even faint lines are positive. Hope you get some good news today.

Exactly what I said but they looked at me like I was a idiot lol

This all sounds so confusing. If you're level has gone from 5 to 7 then it has risen. I'm still holding out hope for you. Also those tests look darker. I never had a test line as dark as the control pine, even at 7 wekks pregnant. I have a very real 2 year old who confirms that test was positive! Are you waiting for any results now?

Have to go back and hAve more bloods Wednesday, but to be honest the midwife was funny with me and thinks I'm daft for even believing I'm pregnant when my levels are rising, even though it's only gone up 2 it's still gone up, told me to not get my hopes up, really useless , so all depending on Wednesday now, bleeding stopped at least x

Fx. When I saw midwife with my lb lb, she asked if I'd ever had a mc. I told her about the chemicals and she said they didn't count, and that they will have just been late periods/dodgy tests. Antenatal care can be really shit sometimes

That's out of order. They look at you like your thick just because it's not them. People like this shouldn't be working in that kind of work. OH just come back and told me how his niece is now having a baby. What a time to tell me

Hi everyone. My test is almost the same colour of the line now 😀 it's gotten darker! This has got to be a good sign

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 11
Wow that's amazing! That's a really dark line!

Just had another set of bloods done I Am praying 😀❤️

Can't wait to hear the results! Hopefully the bleeding was just the little one nuzzling in farther <3

Have my fingers tightly crossed for you! :) when do you get the results? X

I am ringing up at 4, deffo will have results today though.ill be over the moon!

Your lines def darkened up definite proof of hcg progress.
Some medical ppl :roll: ought to read up on things before making dumbass comments.
Just googling hcg/beta ranges you can see they have a HUGE diff where one can be at.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->