Confused and hopeful!

cuddlebugluv

Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

Well, as above I am confused. it's been a good bit since we've actively planned for another LO and i've forgotten how a few factors work. I know everyone is different, but maybe there are others who are having similar symptoms and questions like me too:flower:

Question 1: Is it true that checking for your AF every day adds to any stress that might delay this? I know it is silly, but according to my chart i'm either 4 days late or about to start ( I took a test on the 8th and it came out neg) I'm going to wait till af does come..but would that just prolong it too?:shrug:

Question 2: TMI: my CF ( cervical fluid) has either been watery or non existant, what would anyone consider this? or should i just ignore it and go along the day?

Question 3: I've had no other symptoms of pregnancy other than a late AF and increase in appetite. I try to keep note of things and I don't fret, but can checking this often just cause a delay here too?

thanks! if anything just talking about it will help :)

I will give it my best shot! :winkwink:

Question 1: I do not believe that keeping track of these things will delay AF. Extreme stress can delay AF but I personally do not believe that the frustrations of checking and waiting would be enough to delay AF. That is of course speaking for myself, I can't say how stressed that makes you.

Question 2: Do you mean it is watery now or that is the general pattern through the month? I generally have very little CM and then have watery during O which, what I can tell, is normal and still good for fertility. If you are worried about CM I would definitely invest in some pressed!

Question 3: The same as question one it depends on how stressed these things make you. There are plenty of people that track every little thing, including me, and my periods are not affected.

Hope that helped a little!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->