Confused and need expertise, please!

RosieB1977

Reaction score
Hiya Ladies!

So, I am 36 my daughter, Rayna, is 6 months and 3 weeks old:happydance:!!
I have a 25 day cycle, last period was September 14th, therefore apparent ovulation was the 22nd to 28th(I don't do ovulation kits), if I am right on track. Now, because of all the weather changes and not feeling well , my husband and I did not make love during those days. We did make love on the 1st and 6th.
My period is supposed to start today, but nothing... is it possible that I might be?!??!?

Hiya Ladies!

So, I am 36 my daughter, Rayna, is 6 months and 3 weeks old:happydance:!!
I have a 25 day cycle, last period was September 14th, therefore apparent ovulation was the 22nd to 28th(I don't do ovulation kits), if I am right on track. Now, because of all the weather changes and not feeling well , my husband and I did not make love during those days. We did make love on the 1st and 6th.
My period is supposed to start today, but nothing... is it possible that I might be?!??!?

Did you take a test?

No, I haven't taken a test, because I thought that(if I ovulated late) a test wouldn't show until later on. I was thinking I should wait a few days.

U should test. I always get my positives on 9 dpo.

U should test. I always get my positives on 9 dpo.

I am waiting until tomorrow morning I think, just in case my period is just regulating back to 28 days, like before I had my babes... which would still only be 27 days, but I usually have light spotting the day before.

I took a test this morning, negative.
I am having a "pulling" sensation behind my belly button, just like I had when I was pregnant with Rayna. My boobs hurt, I'm tired, legs are sore and my period is obviously still not here. I had a very quick positive test with Rayna, but is it possible that I just don't have enough hormones in me to get a positive?
I'm so confused!!!!

Are you sure of when you ovulated? Most tests are pretty sensitive nowadays. But a test won't show until 2-3 days AFTER implantation. So if you implanted late, you won't get a positive yet.

No clue of when I ovulated, I don't temp or do the tests. I just sort of "wing it"! lol.
I've only been late when I've been pregnant.
My husband and I decided that we will wait until Sunday to test again. No point in doing it again tomorrow.

I totally get it! I have all my fingers crossed for you! Good luck! I hope this is it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->