Confused and need help!

citygirl91

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm 22 years old and for the past month and a half I have been sexually active and I have been on and off my birth control pills like crazy only because for some reason they make me nauseous. I don't know why, but after intercourse I began to take about 3-7 days worth of birth control and then i stop. Since I've been doing that my cycle has been irregular (which I knew was gonna happen) but all I would like to know could i be pregnant? I have my doubts but can't speak with my OB-GYN until next month so I am not sure. My mom, best friend, boyfriend and a coworker have notice changes about me but I'm not sure. I love babies I would like one sooo bad but I know its not best for me to have one right now. And please no rude and unnecessary comments I just need a little clarity until I am able to go to the doctor. Thanks!

Yes, if you haven't been taking your birth control properl there is a chance you could be pregnant. How big a chance depends on a lot of factors- how long you've been on birth control for, how many pills you've missed, where you are in your cycle etc. Do you know when you're period is due? If so then I'd definitely take a test once you're due or late. There are lots of birth control options out there (I'm not sure where you live) so definitle have a look and see if you can find something that suits you better than pills- the coil or injection maybe?

you can get pregnant even if you miss 1 pill or take it at different times during the day. I would look into different pills/options that won't make you sick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->