Confused and need help

YemayaOshun

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I'm new to the site and this is my first post! I am a married mom of 5 children. My youngest are soon to be 5 year old twin girls. My hubby and I were trying to conceive this month and decided to wait a little while because of some issues that came up.

Well, we did have sex during my fertile window and I'm currently 11 dpo with what seems to be implantation bleeding. I've never had this with any other pregnancy, so I'm really confused. I am also having cramping and breast soreness, which I've never had before either. I have taken tests and they are all negative, my implantation bleeding started yesterday afternoon. It seems to come and go throughout the day.

My question is , when should I test? Do you recommend any? I've tried the internet highly sensitive test and First REsponse Early Response Test and all were negative. My period is due on the 25th. I never spot this early before a period. Please help. Has anyone gone through this as well?8-[

I really like First Response tests. They've always been the best for me. And also the 10miu instalert tests that you can get from www.accessdiagnostics.co.uk (if you're in the UK - they're quite cheap and you get about 25). Could it just be your period coming a bit earlier than you expect? I did have implantation bleeding when I was pregnant first time round - I miscarried that time (the bleeding was probably completely unrelated) - and I literally just had probably a tiny bit of spotting for 2 days before it disappeared. That happened at 10 and 11dpo I think.

With my second, I bled at 6 weeks. I knew I was pregnant with him at the time but the doctor did say that it could be from implantation.

I would personally think if it is implantation bleeding (which fingers crossed it is!) then a test should start to show positive in about 2 days. Good luck x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->