Confused and need help

nywahm

Reaction score
Hi all,
I need help or maybe just encouragement regarding my ovulation testing this past month. I normally have a pretty regular 28 day cycle. I began using the ClearBlue Advanced Ovulation Testing after my period. I got blank circles well into the time when ovulation was supposed to be at peak. Finally around Cycle day 19 I got my first flashing smiley, which is supposed to be a few days of high fertility before peak fertility. Well the flashing smiley has been continually showing up all the way through this morning which is now my cycle day 22. My period is expected in about 7 days, and I haven't yet hit my peak fertility days?? This doesn't sound right. I'm really looking to start my family now, and don't want to waste any time. Does anyone have any advice for me?

There could be a few things going on. You may just be ovulating late, you may be having a cycle where you just won't ovulate (which is possible) or there may be another reason causing you not to ovulate. Is this your first time using opks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"