• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

CONFUSED and OVERWHELMED :'(

2DDsWant1More

Reaction score
So I am officially one day late and CB Digital still saying Not Pregnant. I bought a FR rapid results and had faint lines at 8mins. I dont want to rely on those cause it took too long. And if I am in fact pregnant, wouldn't the lines be darker and CB digital would detect it? When I took out the test strips on those, there were two blue lines on them. :shrug::shrug: I dont know what that means. But I feel pregnant and I dont feel like af will show. I really hope nothing is wrong. :cry::cry::cry::wacko::wacko::wacko:

15dpo, sore boobs, nausea, headache, dizzy, sleepy, late period, no cramping.

Can any of you ladies tell me if you have experienced this and ended up preggers?

Have you tried the non rapid result? The lines on the digital tests are supposed to mean something according to manufacturing pamphlets but they don't based on my experience/betas. Sorry this cycle is toying with you :(. FXed

Have you tried the non rapid result? The lines on the digital tests are supposed to mean something according to manufacturing pamphlets but they don't based on my experience/betas. Sorry this cycle is toying with you :(. FXed

Thank you Dobby, and I havent taken any other tests. I am going to just get a blood test from gyno for clarity. I cant take this anxiety anymore.

Good plan. When are you able to get that done? Pulling for you!

Good plan. When are you able to get that done? Pulling for you!

Okay, so Dr says that she doesnt recommend that I come in for another two weeks or I get a BFP urine test. They wont perform the blood test this soon. She thinks I miscalculated my ovulation. But I know my body too well and this just isnt the norm for me. :cry:

So I think I might see what happens by saturday and go to the ER instead. Thanks for your support Dobby. :hugs:

are you using bbt to confirm O? Because really unless you are you can't really concretely say when your O date is. I used bbt and once I started doing that I realized how off from O I was using other signs (cramping, symptoms, opks....). I just don't want you going to the ER and investing all that time and money for something a $5 hpt can tell you. I know it sucks. Trust me, I have an anxiety disorder and I have gone to the ER just to get an answer about the status of my pregnancy as well. If you aren't temping now, why not invest in a bbt and start now?

are you using bbt to confirm O? Because really unless you are you can't really concretely say when your O date is. I used bbt and once I started doing that I realized how off from O I was using other signs (cramping, symptoms, opks....). I just don't want you going to the ER and investing all that time and money for something a $5 hpt can tell you. I know it sucks. Trust me, I have an anxiety disorder and I have gone to the ER just to get an answer about the status of my pregnancy as well. If you aren't temping now, why not invest in a bbt and start now?

Yeah I thought about that and I am just not that consistent to keep up with it. I forget too much now. But you are right, I am just going to keep waiting it out. Patience is a virtue, that I must acquire. Excellent advice Dobby.

Lol it's advice I can give but not take :rofl: I think doing bbt is a lot harder when you have kids. Do you have pics of your rapid result tests? I forgot to ask earlier

I would try a different test. Neither of the tests you used are very sensitive. The pink dye dollar tree tests are the bomb. Can you go pick one of those up? May take 4-5 mins for a line to show.

Well, AF is finally starting to show up. Brown stretchy discharge must mean slow moving period. Odd but I'd rather know now then to keep getting my hopes up with these crazy tests. Next month, I promise I'm not testing until at least 2 days late. :cry::cry:

Thank you wonderful ladies for the support.

Sorry AF is showing :(. Treat yourself! Gl not testing early next cycle. Hugs rooting for ya

This is the most emotional cycle of them all. I was sure yesterday morning that af was on. I mean bloating, feeling super wet down there (sorry, tmi), and navel pains.....nothing. Then last night started getting brown stretchy mucus and thick white cm back and forth. Now nothing?! I know its just 12hrs but my periods normally move quicker than this. Its so emotional, I wish whatever is gonna happen would just happen. But I feel pms has set in. :shrug::shrug:

This is the most emotional cycle of them all. I was sure yesterday morning that af was on. I mean bloating, feeling super wet down there (sorry, tmi), and navel pains.....nothing. Then last night started getting brown stretchy mucus and thick white cm back and forth. Now nothing?! I know its just 12hrs but my periods normally move quicker than this. Its so emotional, I wish whatever is gonna happen would just happen. But I feel pms has set in. :shrug::shrug:

Hello,

Hope you don't mind me joining in, in a very similar boat, AF due today, no sign so took a clearblue digital like you - came up not pregnant! However, I do feel pregnant, have all my tell tell signs from previous pregnancies so a BFN was quite a shock today!

How are you? Any further developments with AF?

Agree completely with you, if AF is coming she needs to get a move on! 2ww is torturous enough without such confusion over negative tests!

Let's keep everything crossed!! Xx

:hugs:

Buttercup Way- Good blessings in your tww as well. I really hope that af doesnt show for you and you get your BFP soon. As for me, af still hasnt shown up and I still feel like I am on right now. Crazy, right?! And I am scared to take another test and get a negative result. So I am taking it day by day. If by Monday it doesnt show, I will take another test then. Thank you for the support.

FXed! Any chance that brown spotting was ib? Ughhhh you are so strong to not test until Monday. Kudos and hugs

FXed! Any chance that brown spotting was ib? Ughhhh you are so strong to not test until Monday. Kudos and hugs

I dont know whats happening really Dobby. But I have to make myself relax and not have any expectations just to be disappointed. Strong? No, just broke until Monday. Lol I am glad though because I dont think I can really handle another negative result. Thank you for your encouragement and support. You are a blessing and yours is coming soon. :hugs:

That annoying af just officially showed up. :cry::cry: I am relieved from waiting but sad from wanting. I know that I will get pregnant soon, this was just super weird and emotional. I ovulated a day later than normal, so that why it was off. On to the next cycle, CD 1 it is. Thank you ladies and good blessings to you all.

Oh no, I'm so sorry AF showed!
Fingers crossed for your next cycle! Truly wishing you all the best Xx

So sorry. Totally understand the relief of knowing but hurt from wanting. Treat yourself and FXed these are our cycles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"