Confused and Uncertain

SkyeC19

Reaction score
Hello,

I gave up trying with my bf about a year ago and started taking my pill again. About two weeks ago, I realised I missed 2 days of taking the pill at about the 13th/14th day, just when I should be hitting ovulation. I didnt take no notice of it then. My period is due in roughly two days and I been having heaps of cramps for the last couple of days, on and off. It is like a constant pull. This never happens on the lead up of my period until the moment I get it. It is different, I have never felt it so annoying before. I also have wet and slippery and sticky CM and its unausal for me. I only reliased it when I wiped and it was covered in it. My breast don't look mych different but there swallon and twinges and soreness hits them occassionally but this happens usually appart from the swollen breast. The symptoms that are making me think I may be is the constant cramping and increased CM. My boyfriend tells me I look run down and tired alot at the moment. I am not sure and need some advice on what is going on...

To be honest the only way you will know is if you take a test, there is going to be a possibility if you missed a couple of days on the pill. if your period doesn't arrive in 2 days as you say it should then take a test, use first wee of the day.

Thank you, and I know that! But does it sound like I could be! I just need some advice. Have you been pregnant before, do you remember your signs?

Hi, I actually read that the pill prevents ovulation so even if you miss a pill around the time you would ovulate normally, there is no such thing as 'ovulation time' or an extra fertile time whilst taking the pill.. The worst time to forget pills is after your 7 day breakthrough period and forgetting to start a new pack because it may not prevent ovulation.. Hope this helps! :)

https://contraception.about.com/od/contraceptionmyths/tp/pillmyths.htm

This website is good and explains that the most risky time to miss a pill in the middle of a pack is a myth because you don't ovulate.. But if you are hoping to get pregnant there is always a chance when you miss a pill, so I hope you get the result your hoping for!! :)

Yes I've been pregnant, I had cramping and really really sore boobs, kept thinking that my period must be on its way but it never arrived took a test and I hadn't even put it down before I got a very clear bfp. some tests predict days before your period is due, if you are in the UK try a first response.

I read the pill booklet and my short of pill only make the egg release but it can loosen the hold on the skin that holds it.. lol.. it also says if miss for a few days it takes 7 days to be protected. i am due for my today, i have been cramping all day but not period pains i know the difference. it is completely different. it is 11pm n has not came yet n its never late cause I'm young... if it doesn't come by morning I'm a day late...

Also, i just figured out at the end of my period i was on antibotics that played up my pill. So, i might be!! have to wait n see.

Have you tested yet? If af is late a hpt will be pretty accurate, so give it a go! Keep us updated! :)

No I haven't tested but I wanted to wait until I was a few days late cause my af could just be late. It 6:00pm here n it hasn't came yet no sign plus I'm cramping n extremely constipated... I am nearly 2 days late...

No I haven't tested but I wanted to wait until I was a few days late cause my af could just be late. It 6:00pm here n it hasn't came yet no sign plus I'm cramping n extremely constipated... I am nearly 2 days late...

Test!!! U r already late nd a HPT will show up.

Good luck

I cannot at the moment. I am in shepearton with my sister at her friends house and getting to the shop n buying a hpt is incredibly hard without them knowing. I get back on sat so if has not came yet I will test or if can get out I will buy hpt... I believe I could be n want to know but I can't get out today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->