Confused and would appreciate help from those with BFPs

mrsb07

Reaction score
I'm really trying not to be one of those people who track every symptom & convince themselves they're pregnant. However, I'm really having things that are not normal & we recently moved so I'm trying to find an ob, but don't have one yet to go ask questions. I've had quite a few pregnancy symptoms, but I know these can also happen before your period too. What really concerns me is that Mon I started spotting (brown & not much). Tues switched to red but still not much, Wed more spotting or possibly a light period day, then Thurs-Sat again red spotting. It would stop for half a day then would have a little more. It stopped last night again until this afternoon & now I have a little bit of brown/black stringy cm. I took an internet cheapie test yesterday that was negative, but also went & bought FRER tests. I would be 19 dpo today & 45 CD (if I don't count this as a new cycle). Did anyone who had a BFP have this, or should I just consider this my period & track for next cycle?

For now, consider it a weird period since you got a negetive. But have hope, I got my BFP after a wonky, irregular cycle :hugs:

*to clerify* I got my BFP the following cycle, the one after my wonky one.

I know how confusing this is, as I had similar story a few times.

Delayed period. Some spotting. Negative tests.... Unfortunately it was just my cycle playing up. Once normal period came 2! weeks after it was supposed to come.

So, in my experience, if test shows BFN-its BFN :(

With this pregnancy test showed BFP one day before period was due.

I know its confusing. Especially if you are TTC. Big hugs.

Ps: mind you, I have heard stories of BFP after weeks of negative... Maybe do a blood test asap?

Thanks, I'm trying to not get my hopes up and just accept I'm probably not pregnant right now. My hubby wants me to keep testing, but I'm so tired of looking at negative tests that I'm not sure if I will. I think I found an ob in the area that my insurance will accept so I'm going to try to set up an appointment & hope she doesn't think I'm crazy.

Temping can also help you know if it's AF or not. If temp drops eventually then you know you've started a new cycle. Otherwise if temp remains high that may indicate ur actually pregnant but somehow getting bfns for now. Symptoms themselves really aren't a good indicator. For me my temps always told the truth. Good luck though.

Temping can also help you know if it's AF or not. If temp drops eventually then you know you've started a new cycle. Otherwise if temp remains high that may indicate ur actually pregnant but somehow getting bfns for now. Symptoms themselves really aren't a good indicator. For me my temps always told the truth. Good luck though.

I have my temp charts, but I only started temping in December so I'm still not sure what to look for. I'll attach the screenshots in case anyone can help interpret them.

Attachments

• FF Dec.jpg
    FF Dec.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 8
  • FF Feb.jpg
    FF Feb.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 6
Based on your temps it would seem like you are in a new cycle. Although there are exceptions, most pregnant temps will stay high and would not drop to pre O level. A more clear pattern will emerge if you temp for a few cycles and then you'll know exactly what's happening. For me I know if I spot and temps start coming back down then it's AF. My chemical cycle and bfp cycle temps stayed high. In fact my bfp cycle the temps went up even higher than usual. I already had my bfp by then though.https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/5cb230

Hi there

the cycle of my bfp I spotted on and off for 8 days---light pink but it ended 4 days before my expected af and 2 days before any of my normal pre-af spotting was expected. I then waited one day after the spotting to test and got a bfp.. Then at the time of my expected af I had some brown tinged cm for like 4 or 5 days. anything is possible.... maybe test again tomorrow am to see.... if its still no then it was just a wonkey cycle which can also be the case.... I have never temped or anything so no advice there....

Thank you to those who have responded. I took a FRER this morning & didn't see a line. I did notice last night that there's like a concave spot right above my belly button. My husband noticed it too.. no clue what that is, but wondering if it's related to what's going on. I called 2 different ob offices and neither can get me in until the beginning of April. We moved a few months ago so I don't have an established ob. I guess I should have found one back then. I'm trying to decide if I should wait to go to an ob or try to make an appointment with a family doctor before then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->