Confused... anyone else with these symptoms?

Mammyduffy

Reaction score
So my period was 6 days late thought nothing about it! I have been feeling crampy since my period was due and feeling as though the bleeding was about to start any minute (as I usually do each month)

For some reason this morning I decided to take a pregnancy test that I had lying around from a few months ago... usually when my period is late I take the test its negative and then BOOM there is my period a few hours later, today it was THE MOST DISTINCT LINE EVER!!!! Talk about shock!!

But why am I still feeling like my period could start at any minute? And why am I getting cramps?!?! Anyone else have this / is it normal?!?!?!?!

Yes when I was pregnant with my daughter I had period cramps for a couple of weeks after missed period it's all the changes going on but if you're worried speak to a doctor/midwife and congratulations!! Xx

Mild cramps are normal when pregnant because your uterus is stretching! And the feeling of your period starting any moment is also very normal, as you may have a "wet" feeling from all the CM. Congratulations, and just enjoy this time! You will have a bundle of joy before you know it!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/Snapbucket/bnb/bfp_zps9feec02c.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->