Confused as all F!

Discussion in 'Ovulation Tests' started by NeyNey, Jan 7, 2008.

1. NeyNey

NeyNey Love My IVF Munchkin

Ok, according to my FF chart I'm supposed to be testing in around 7 days. Yet today I noticed some EWCM when I went to the bathroom, well not so much EW, it was still a little thick, but definitely stretchy.
    Even though I'm supposed to be past my O I've been doing OPK's daily, as I never have officially received a positive, in fact it's always been very faint, until today - today's test was significantly darker than any test this cycle. Could it be I've yet to ovulate? I mean to me, it appears that I'm leading up to ovulation. It's currently heading onto 3pm, so I'm going to test again tonight.

Gawd, I thought I was through the stressful part....now I'm not even entirely convinced that I've made it to O yet....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Samo

Samo Well-Known Member

:X how confusing. if it were me, i'd be grabbing my OH and hittin the sack :rofl:.

3. Tishimouse

Tishimouse Fairy Godmother - really!

With these cheapie kits, I would say that this is a positive.

Go for it and don't miss this chance.

4. secondchance

secondchance Well-Known Member

your test lines look like what I get,I can't figure the things out either,still going to test until I don't get a line at all

5. Wobbles

Wobbles BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired

I'd have said close but not quite - but BD every second day starting from this result & hopefully you had BD before too :D