Confused as to wether I oved?

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I don't usually because of my pcos but last month I started metformin and oved for the first time and had a chemical.
I'm now in cd15 and last few days I've had heaps of cm, last 2 days I've had acid reflux and vommed in my mouth, today extreme nausea like morning sickness, plus cloudy urine. Maybe baby ovulation scope showed ferning (oestrogen rise) Yet all opks have been negative!!
Pretty darn confused!

Firstly, I'm sorry to hear about your chemical. I don't know anything at all about the maybe baby ovulation scope except that I think it gives you better notification of ovulation coming..? This might be why the opks are still negative - ie you're getting near enough to ovulation but not close enough for the opk to be positive? I could be wrong, but try hang in there. Good luck!

Im getting no success with OPK either. Cervix and temp are showing I am ovulating but not from the sticks :(

Thanks I did wonder if its possible some people just don't secrete LH in urine. I usually barely get the control line let alone the test line!

Here's another new one too- I've got a bit of milk. I haven't breast fed in 4 months. And it wasn't clear either it was white similar to colostrum

Are you using ICs hopefulfor1st? They never worked for me unfortunately. That is funny about the milk! I'm afraid, having never been pregnant, I have no idea what that's about!

Yeah they are ICs ill just have to wait and see I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->