Confused!!! Babbies and TTC and 2 week wait.. killing me from inside

maryjoseph

Reaction score
Well, my title says it all..
I know i am going insane, but i want a baby so badly than before.
I am 8DPO today, no pregnancy symptoms.
But some days i did feel bloated but not extreme and also i am tied every single day and can sleep for ages which is highly unlikely of me.
No CM, no temp drop (as they say implantation drop in BBT), infact my temp is raising like a horse up and up and up every single day with .1 increase , no spotting.

Last TTC month i had all sorts of symptoms, bloatting, gassy, moody, CM, nausea, fatigue god know what and turned BFN and AF came 2 weeks late.

One year before my hometown doc told me i may have PCOS and i was having metformin. Recent pelvic and Ultra sound and blood test told i have no cyst and i am normal..

Now i feel my mind is playing tricks as well as fate... always one question to me... "WHY ME?"

Can i be pregnant? When should i start testing?
All ladies out their trying to conceive , here i am one more in your boat....https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/flower.gif
And new mommas.... u r so blessed!!!
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/good.gif

It depends on how sensitive tests are as to when it's worth testing, I'm planning on just testing on the day my period is due if it's late, although I can imagine it's hard to wait! If you have been told that there are no problems then there's no reason to believe you wouldn't be able to conceive soon if you're TTC, but it can take many months for some people :flower: xx

Thanks TinkerBell, i am so confused since i haven't got any symptoms and my temperature is increasing with no implantation drop i am so freaking out.... Hope to be lucky this month
Attached is my graph... is this normal?

Attachments

• OvaGraph.jpg
    OvaGraph.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 3
Good luck hun...hope you get that lovely BFP this cycle :) Chart looks really good so far (I never had a dip with either pregnancy)

Thanks Carlywarly... Crossing my finger and heart.... I am so in need of that one beautiful smile in my life.
And today morning i took a first response. It may be the faintest postive ever in the world... But i doubt i can see that second line in there.... I am not sure if my eyes are playing tricks now... but i had a dream yesterday i am getting a faint positive in FR :)... Hopefully no more tricks and its true. But i will wait until tomorrow so i can tell my husband.. dont want to lift his hope and then push him down.. i love him so much... :)

Finally guys wanted to share the big newzzzzzzzzz :)
I am BFP - clear blue says 1-2 weeks, what more do i need than a healthy baby... now i have answers for all those emo outbursts.... :D my husband was going crazy.. poor thing.. he always had a great patience... :p

With no symptoms, no implantation dip or bleeding, i am finally BFP.. oh my!!! cant say how shocked "in a good way" i am.. thanks guys for all ya support....

OMG hun that's absolutely wonderful news!! Sooo happy for youuuu :) :flower: H&H 9 to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->