Confused! Bleeding but temp went way up?

hope4alittle

Reaction score
Hi girls,

We've been ttc for 7 years now... long story.

I've been charting the last 4 months and I'm having a very unusual month, could anyone help shed some light? My temps plummeted down on 8 and 9 dpo to below coverline, shot up 0.5 degrees 10 dpo, plummeted below coverline again on 11 dpo, and back up 0.75 degrees today (12 dpo). My chart looks like it has a huge W in it.

Despite my temp shooting up really high today, I had some scant bleeding after DH and I had sex this morning and I thought it's the start of AF. It was accompanied by some cramping. I'm not due for another 3-4 days but I thought maybe since my temps were so erratic, it was just a weird month hormonally. But the bleeding was hardly anything at all and it stopped, though the cramping has continued off and on.

I confirmed O using temping and CBFM, and also CM.

Does anyone have any idea what could cause these drastic fluctuations, and why AF would start despite a huge temp jump? Thank you so much in advance for any insight, I'm driving myself crazy wondering what is

possible implantation bleeding or just sometimes temp is erratic during af. If the bleeding stops test. If it gets heavier likely af

Thank you! The bleeding stopped immediately, but my temp fell again today so I suspect AF is around the corner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->