• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Confused by charting

Sunbeam2017

Reaction score
Started doing my bbt for the first time this month and p tracker one of the apps I use just decided I o'd yesterday. I'm only on cd7 and no cm to match it. Do I just have to bd whenever and use this month to guide?

Attachments

• IMG_1421.jpg
    IMG_1421.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1420.jpg
    IMG_1420.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 13
maybe you should try fertility friend. With FF you don't get crosshairs (ovulation date) until you have three days of data (temps above your cover line) to determine ovulation. The fact that your app said you o'd with only one day of data is suspicious.

I'm not familar with that app, not sure how it can conclude that you are fertile or ovulating from that data really. I second pp, try ff x

Just started a FF aNd put in the data - lets see how that goes

So today's temp has dropped and made it take the ovulation off! Very strange!

Like others have said, I would ditch that app. There's not enough data there to make a reliable prediction of ovulation. FF needs usually at least like 3 post-o days of data before it might predict ovulation and even that might change as you add more days after that. There's nothing about your temps in that image that suggests ovulation to me, so I wouldn't trust it. Fertility Friend is good. I've used it twice now and it's always been spot on and easy to use.

I have ff now :) however both now say the same so that makes me feel better lol fingers crossed I actually manage to use it at the right time

My temps are so random 😖

Attachments

• IMG_1453.jpg
    IMG_1453.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 7
My temps are so random 😖

Hi I used fertility friend until I got my bfp my first 2 cycles my Temps were all over the place but then realised was taking my temp wrong (under arm) so I switched to orally, how r u taking yours?

FF has decided I happened days ago too - and I'm 99% certain it hasn't - gonna see how it goes!

Attachments

• IMG_1473.jpg
    IMG_1473.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 7
I feel like my temps are all over the place too! haha last month was more clear but this month it seems all over the board!

Your chart is making me feel better lol - have you managed to get a o day from it? It says I did 3 day ago But no positive opk

Don't fret it, FF will make guesses at times that are wrong, those dotted lines means it's unsure! FF has given me dotted crosshairs twice this month already, and then removed them again as more data came in to say otherwise. Lol.

Just keep bd keep plugging the data in, and hopefully you'll get a good solid temp shift after an obvious O and FF wil give solid crosshairs. Keep going!

Also, my temps are always up and down, and they always look shocking and unreadable until there is THEN a shift upwards properly and it becomes more obvious. Check out my chart today, and I'm 99% confident I'm Oing today, so let's see what my temp does in the next few days!

I use the P tracker app and FF. Only recently started FF but have used the other app for ages! I find it's usually reliable. FF I'm finding odd though. It thinks I ovulated on CD14, P tracker puts ov at CD13, and when I have used opks they have usually shown positive the day before, occasionally two days before P tracker puts ov. I haven't used opks this month (didn't remember to order them) but checking cp and cm it was high, soft and open on CD9 & CD10 with ewcm. I have had creamy and/or sticky cm after and cp has been high then medium being medium and firm and closed after those days. So I am slightly confused by FF putting ov at CD14 since I didn't have any other fertile signs then! But like you I only started noting down temps recently so I don't think it's reliable at the moment.
I seem to ov CD11-12 on average. I'm confused at those fertile signs on CD9 & CD10. Also had ov pain on those days too... I think it's best to use these apps alongside opks

Yea I'm using both now - I need to get more opks but my temps are so random it's unreal - however my opks aren't getting darker so I'm beginning to think p tracker was actually right and I've missed it with opks. However cm has now gone creamy and it's the first real change I've noticed - but it's all new and I'm just gonna bd every other day and hope for the best.

Good plan. It's confusing. I use a few different apps and all but one pinpoint ov around CD13 & CD14, with the odd one out pinpointing it more around CD11-CD12 which going by CP and CM sounds more correct. But then even CM can be confusing. It's frustrating wondering where you are in your cycle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"