Confused by conflicting tests. Help!

TTC74

Reaction score
I'm 11 DPO and this morning I got a questionable FRER and a pos looking Walmart cheapie. I'd love any thoughts. Here's the bfn/squinter.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 84
Here is what looks to me to be a pos cheapie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 85
Guys! It darkened! I know it's light but can you see it?!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 78
I'm devinitely seeing something, hard to tell if there's any colour to it. Good luck!

I agree with PP- I *think* i can see color, can you see it IRL? Does it look pinkish to you? Best of luck, I see it on both tests anyway :)

Yes. There is color IRL. I'm hesitant to be too optimistic given that this is my first post MC cycle. Things couldn't work out this beautifully could they?

Also, check out this test. Do you see it?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 53
I really really want to see it! I believe you see it. I know how difficult it is to get it to show up in a pic. Can you put it on a plain white background? I found that helped to see mine. Fx tightly!

Light 12 DPO test. Light line. I'm not sure how well it shows.

Attachments

• FRER.jpg
    FRER.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 56
I think it's lighter today. And I have been having drown spotting for a couple weeks. I let that go knowing that some women spot their first trimester. The spotting has turned red though. So I'm fearing a CP.

I unfortunately don't see anything but maybe it's just me/computer. Good luck!

Goodness I really hope it's not a CP after your MC :( Will keep my fingers crossed for you, best of luck ((HUGS))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->