Confused.com!

Hope007

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here so please be gentle. :hugs:

My hubby and I have been married 11 years now and have been ttc for 10 years on and off. Around 6 years ago I went for some tests and was given Clomid and some injections to inject into my stomach which was meant to help me ov but when I went for the scans...my egg's were not mature enough to do anything with...this has happened a few times...

My periods are so irregular, tbh they have never been normal...sometimes I wont come on for a few months and then the bleed will be very heavy..

I have an under active thyroid and am taking a high dose of Thyroxine (150mg) I also have the PCOS symptoms (but not the actual thing)

We have been on a ttc break for 6 years, we just could not take it anymore and it was affecting my health in other ways so we decided to give it a rest for a while...until earlier this month...but I feel as I have forgotten how to calculate everything...I dont really know where to start...Obviously I know where to start...but you know what I mean! :winkwink:

Here's what my body has been upto...
We bd'ed on the 11th October
12th October I had really sore nipples, feeling emotional and bad headache
13th October same as day before but I had an ulcer on my tongue to add
14th October Bd'ed, same as day before but felt very tired and had a cold coming on
15th October - same as before but nipples very sore now and had runny nose
17th October - Started bleeding (very light) through to 23rd October
Started lightly but felt like a full on period

I still have sore nipples and some preg symptoms such as feeling very tired, burping, back ache, feeling very light headed and dizzy.

I am so worried about testing or anything as I have been here before and really dont think I can see the neg line again...

If anyone can make sense of this please let me know, I would be very grateful to get some support too :flower:

Thank you so much for reading xxxx

im so new to so have no real comments or experience.... but didnt want to read and run. i really hope its good news xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->