Confused Crazy Not Sure Anymore?!

cat80

Reaction score
I have never been pregnant. I am 35. I took Vitex one month. I had my LMP 3/26. I had sex on 4/7/16. I believe I ovulated CD 15 on Saturday 4/9 I spotted that day one drop of pink blood when I wiped and had sore BBs on the sides. The next week up until today I've had really sore breasts all over. Today it's more burning in my underarm and mildly sensitive under and on the sides. I typically get short lived sore BBs and very mild cramps leading up to AF. I started spotting on 11dpo one spot of bright pink blood. Then only scant dark brown spots when I wipe, not reaching my pad. I had significant cramps and low back pain last night. Today I've had moderate short lived cramping and back pain with some referral to my legs. I took a FRER this morning at 12dpo and it was stark white definately no line. I am wondering if I have a cyst but I thought Vitex treated cysts so I feel like I've gone crazy. I could have swore I was pregnant the last week. It is not typical for me to spot for so long and so lightly. Any ideas? This is torture. And uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->