confused don't know what to think. help....

hoping2014

Reaction score
Hiya girls.
I'm new to all this and would like a little advise if possible.

Been trying to conceive for just over a year and built my hopes up every month to be disappointed. I sort of have a good feeling this month but not sure what to think.
I'm in the 2ww at the moment at 10 dpo AF due Monday or Tuesday next week. For the past 2 days I've had a sharp pinching feeling in left ovary area and this morning the top of my leg is killing me to the point I'm finding it painful to walk. Also I think my boobs have grown but I don't know if my mind is playing tricks on me. Also boobs have been hurting a little and I've had to go to the loo more too.

Would love to hear what you girls think. Looking forward to your replies and sending baby dust to you all in the hope of a positive test.

Vicky x

I feel pinches every cycle but I think its due to my tube being blocked but in your case, it does sound like potential pregnancy signs. When I was pregnant with my son I had pinching in my side (like where my hip bone/ovary area is) and I also had leg cramps but I've also had this in non bfp cycles too so its hard to say :-\.
Basically, it could be a good sign but its very easy for our minds to make us feel/imagine these things...u know? That's why we pump ourselves up every darn cycle! The tww is so dreadful for those reasons. I'm not saying you are imagining the symptoms u have right now, I'm just saying that's what happens to alot of us every cycl because we read so much about everyone else's symptoms, u know? As long as ur body isn't playing tricks on u, this could be a very good thing!
Have you experienced anything like the pinching you have now in the past or the leg cramps? If they are new symptoms for you, id say that's an even better sign! FX for you!!

Hi. Not experienced anything like this before so I have everything crossed at the moment and really want this weekend to go fast so I can find out for sure. I know a lot of women experience going to the loo more and see that as a sign but I'm not sure about that one with me as I'm diabetic type 1 so that could be due to that even tho everything seems under control at the moment. Think I will just have to wait it out and try not to think to much into it.
Thank you for replying I will keep you updated on what happens x

Those signs sound promising, but it's always different. I've gotten bfp's on cycles I had no symptoms and cycles I had every symptom imaginable.

I'd test to be sure. If you're late for your period, that's a good sign too. I hope you end up with your :bfp: this cycle!

Thank you. AF isn't due till Monday or Tuesday so trying to hold out till then. If she doesn't show up then I'll test on Wednesday possibly Thursday just in case she wants to be late again this month and build my hopes up. For now I will keep hoping I do get a bfp x

Good luck!!! Ill def be stalking! :) Since progesterone and hcg cause alot of the same symptoms, its sooo hard to tell what's pregnancy and what's not! Ugh. I dont like waiting lol! I will be anxiously awaiting your update after the weekend! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->