Confused! - Don't think this is my Month

Fyren

Reaction score
My last period was on the 29th of April (Chemical Pregnancy in Jan/Feb), and this past week my CP has been high, soft and open!

Me and my DH decided to :sex: on Monday/Tuesday (9th and 10th) again on Friday 13th and again on Sunday 15th. CP is still high, soft and open. :wacko:

My cm has been watery but now it's more of a dry creamy type of cm. I haven't even seen any EWCM until Friday, which is why me and my DH had :sex: just in case, lol. He didn't mind! :haha:

I'm not sure when or if I've ovulated since my temperature went up twice on Thursday but went down. It did it again today, but only once. I've been having some cramping around my ovary areas, which I never get before AF and also had some nausea which I also never get before AF. I haven't been symptom spotting either, just been going about with my day as usual..

Hoping someone knows something that could help me feel less confused, lol? Thanks :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I don't have any answers for you, but we are almost on the exact schedule. LoL. Last AF on the 29th. DTD on the 10th and 11th, again on the 14th. I am usually like clockwork. But I think I ovulated a couple days late this time. Fingers crossed for you!
Babydust to both of us! :) I'm going to try not to symptom spot this time. When I got pregnant with my son, I just knew something was up when I started cramping about 7 days before AF was due.
Don't give up until AF comes back! :)

I don't have any answers for you, but we are almost on the exact schedule. LoL. Last AF on the 29th. DTD on the 10th and 11th, again on the 14th. I am usually like clockwork. But I think I ovulated a couple days late this time. Fingers crossed for you!
Babydust to both of us! :) I'm going to try not to symptom spot this time. When I got pregnant with my son, I just knew something was up when I started cramping about 7 days before AF was due.
Don't give up until AF comes back! :)

Thank you for the reassurance, I'm just not sure if I had :sex: enough to cover my fertile window (whenever that is) - been TTC for 4-6 months now and had a Chemical Pregnancy in Jan/Feb.

Do you have any symptoms? How many DPO are you? I'm either 4 or 5DPO, lol.

I have literally no symptoms the same as that time, so I'm not holding much hope. I try to keep myself busy by doing other things so if AF does show then I know for sure that it didn't work. I'll be DTD tomorrow and Wednesday to see if that helps. I have sort of stretchy cm right now (yesterday being watery and creamy), not much just a tiny weenie bit.

I've changed my diet (less sugary foods etc) to see if that helps. I've noticed my cm isn't as egg white like it usually is (when I don't have :sex: for the first week in my cycle, there is a lot of EWCM, no idea why)...

Baby :dust: to you too hun! Wishing you the best and a :BFP:

I think I am only 1 dpo or so as I definitely ovulated a couple days late this month, otherwise I'd be the same as you! Nothing yet as far as symptoms. I'm going to try to ignore them this time. LOL. I don't want to keep thinking I feel things and it end up being nothing.

Luckily, I'm going on a short trip this weekend for a few days and it'll keep me busy for about 5 days of this tww! LoL. :happydance:

We dtd Saturday night, so I'm hoping we caught it if I ovulated on Sunday! Time will tell! I've not changed anything in my diet, but I was taking evening primrose oil caplets daily and stopped when I knew I was due to ovulate. Hoping it helped! :shrug:

Fingers crossed and baby dust for both of us! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->