Confused?! Help please.

MrsW1985

Pregnant with #1
Reaction score
Hi ladies, how are you all?
I had an irregular cycle last month where I ovulated 4 days later than I normally do on cd19/20, my lp is usually 12 days, but af didn't arrive till 14 days, I had 2 faint positive frer before af arrived. She appeared late Friday evening and was really heavy till sunday morning then gone again with a tiny bit of brown spotting for 2 days. This morning (Tuesday)whilst taking the dog for a walk I got really light headed and almost vomited for no reason, I just felt really off, so I decided to use an frer and there was a faint line that appeared in the time limit, and it even showed up the photo I sent to my husband.
Has anyone ever had this happen before and had a successful pregnancy? I am booked into the doctors but cant get in till next week as she is on holidays. The wait is going to kill me!!

I guess anything is possible... However, it sounds more likely that u had a brief chemical pregnancy. It's happened to me twice, just like u described

Sounds like a chemical pregnancy hun although my friend did bleed extremely heavily at the beginning of her pregnancy and her daughter was fine and shes now 3. Could you not go to a&e ??? They would test you there, and if your pregnancy test comes back negative they will do a blood test and a scan. You need to tell them youve just had a positive test and that youve now started bleeding and they will do the tests :) good luck. I hope you get your BFP xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->