Confused? Help please

baby D

Joshua and Amelia x
Reaction score
I'm totally confused! I adjusted temp on a website I found as I woke just over and hour later than normal and put that temp into ferrility fruend. FF has now given me cross hairs and moved me from ovulating tomorrow to 3 days ago -- I don't think I did though as I've not had any positive OPKs yet? If I did then I don't think we BD with great timing as it would mean we did it on day of ovulation plus day after rather than the days leading up to ovulation! Plus I've got a cold brewing so maybe that would explain my temp rise rather than ovulation?
Am I more likely to be out of the game now? I read that 2 to 3 days prior to ovulation is the best time?

I honestly would be really surprised if you did O.... According to your chart, you aren't having EWCM and no positive OPK. Plus, your temp rise wasn't very much. If it turns out that you did O, you may want to look into PreSeed for next month. That can help if you don't make enough fertile CM.

My advice is to keep BDing and looking for fertile signs because Fertility Friend can move crosshairs.

Good luck!

Ok great! I didn't know they can move them again! As for temp, my rise is slow I think anyway -- I only started temping last month but it was a slow rise then too but I agree -- I don't think I've ovulated 😄

Though o feel the signs so maybe it's coming! I think temp rise might be due to having a rotten cold!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->