CONFUSED!! Help please!!

zoey1990

Reaction score
Okay, So i have fairly short cycles, 25 days. My last period was the 31st of this month. And now i'm bleeding again! So do i calculate this as my period and assume my next period is due 10th or 11th of december or Do i calculate it from my last period which means im due to bleed again on the 24-25th of this month???? Sorry if i've confused you. I've confused myself :rofl:

If this is a period, I would go by the day you started this time. And calculate from then. Do you chart or anything?

I just looked at your ticker, our dd's are about the same age. Almost to the day...haha

I don't chart or anything, i took a few ovulation tests around cd 10-11 but i never get decent lines on them :lol: I'm going to start charting as from tomorrow am. So this month i'll definitely know for sure! I'm pretty sure it's a period :(
Wow, That's cool, When's your dd's birthday?? :)

8-13-08

Please tell me if my math is off!! I am still working on my first cup of coffee...haha

Yeah our daughters are 12 days apart! :rofl: So sweet :)

Got to love 3 year olds...she says the funniest things all the time.
I had put a post up about how she was telling me that she wnated to have a baby but that she would scream because she doesnt like the baby store..lol

Omg :rofl:! My Little one says the craziest things to! She says she wants a brother but not a blue brother, She wants a pink brother, She don't want a sister :lol: Kids are funny :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->