Confused! Help!

ttc2003

Two year old son
Reaction score
So I thought I got what was a "period" on Oct. 31st, when I was due for it today, Nov. 9th. It was 3 days of spotting and two of light spotting red blood then two more days of brown spotting. All BFN tests.

Today I woke up and decided to test OPK. It was FMU - got the most positive test I have ever gotten.

Question 1- I didn't test with FMU last cycle... and never got a dark positive. So do you think FMU is inaccurate? I plan on testing this afternoon again.

Question 2- If that was a light period- and it is only CD 7 today, is it possible to even ovulate on CD7?

----Or is it just an LH surge before AF?

My chart shows a temp dip also & rise also.

Thanks for your help!!

Attachments

• 11.9.13.jpg
    11.9.13.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 3
All seems a bit odd to me. I was under the impression that u don't test opks with fmu because its not accurate. I do no that some ppl get pos opks when they are pregnant but if uv got bfns on hpts I don't no if that would explain it.

All sounds a bit weird that u were 9 days early!! Sounds like maybe that could have been implantation bleeding.

I would test again now uv technically missed ur period. Keep me updated x

thanks for responding.

I also tested this morning hpt and BFN.

Ahh! :wacko:

Either sounds like ovulation spotting or implantation spotting..

How many DPO are you?

I would test again in a few days..

I am not sure... I don't even know if I ovulated last cycle to be honest... I might have had an anvultory cycle... for the first time.

But If I did ovulate... I think I would be around 20 DPO or 18

I hope u get ur answers soon hun. Can take a while to get positive tests so don't write it off until u get ur period.

thank you for your responses. I also got the smiley OPKS recommended by my dr and it said to test with FMU....confusing!

Well... with a 4 hour hold... these were the results with the smiley OPK @ 3:30 p.m. today.

PEAK fertility. There were 3 options, blank smiley, blinking smiley and solid smiley. I got the solid. I think that the confusion is gone and it is clear that I am about to ovulate. It is good that I took the OPK this morning!!! Or else I would have missed it!!!

PHEW!

Can anyone explain my spike in temp from yesterday to today? When I got two positive OPK's today?

Attachments

• opk.jpg
    opk.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583